Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer with CNC Machining Experience and Digital Testing
We are seeking a talented and experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate must have a strong background in designing mechanical parts and be proficient in CAD/CAM software. They must also have experience with ANSYS or ABAQUS for digital tensile and strength testing and be knowledgeable about GSK CNC control panel software.
- Design mechanical parts and assemblies using CAD/CAM software
- Conduct digital tensile and strength testing using ANSYS or ABAQUS
- Develop precision parts using CNC-controlled machinery
- Operate CNC machines and adjust settings as needed (training will be provided)
- Collaborate with other engineers and departments to ensure the successful completion of projects
- Document and maintain accurate records of designs, tests, and results
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in mechanical design and CNC machining
- Proficient in CAD/CAM software
- Experience with ANSYS or ABAQUS for digital tensile and strength testing
- Knowledge of GSK CNC control panels software
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good eyesight for precision work
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Mechanical Design Engineer with a passion for precision machining and digital testing and want to join a dynamic and growing team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.